Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fathers Day

I wanted to take a minute to say happy fathers day- no, not to you.

To my grandfather who has been the most consistent man in my life. He taught me what a man can and should be and continues to be my role model and my moral compass.
To my future father in law (Janet, show him this) who makes me laugh EVERY SINGLE time Im in his company. He is so kind and has such a big heart and Im honored to be his "daughter"
(Im sure I have a better picture of him somewhere, but I have to sneak almost all I take so itll have to do).
...and to my fiance who not only does a phenomenal job of raising and caring for our two pups but who also will be an amazing father to our children someday. I look forward to starting a family and watching you teach them all the things youre so good at.
Cheers to all three of you and most of all THANK YOU!

2 comments:

STACEY said...

Very very sweet.

A Real Housewife said...

your child will know how to bong a beer like no other. ;)