Friday, April 2, 2010

Surprise!

Man oh man do I have a treat for you lovers!

One of my very favorites, Hotpants over at Handbags and Handguns is going to GUEST BLOG for me! I couldn’t be more excited to not only share her literary genius with all of you, but the idea of not having to think at all is just way too appealing. Between work, putting the finishing touches on our wedding, my Moms health and possible impending surgery, its just too much. I did, however, make a promise to myself to be a better blogger after my hiatus a few weeks ago so even if its not me writing, youll still be entertained and you just may find a new blog to follow out of the deal! You WONT be sorry.

I swear on my blog.

2 comments:

Kelly @ turned UP to ELEVEN! said...

How fun! Can't wait. D you take care of yourself and your obligations - we'll still be here waiting for you when you return! OXOXOX

Anonymous said...

Literary genius? Are you still on pain meds for your knee? Hahaha!