Monday, April 26, 2010

Happenings

Ive been beating myself up a lot about my lack of blogging. I have been pretty uninspired lately and I always sort of teased people who announced a long reprieve from their blogs. Don’t get me wrong, when you have a lot going on and you warn people in advance, that’s perfectly acceptable. Its when you log on only to write about how you have nothing to write about that annoys me. And that’s what Im doing right now.

I swore to myself my blog would not become wedding central, Im just not that girl. While most of our plans are complete we still have a few decisions to make (i.e. invitations). Ive got physical therapy for my knee once a week at the Drs office and everyday at home. So between that, my job and of course my serious addiction to Netflix, I don’t exactly have too many interesting tales and Im willing to bet youre tired of seeing pictures of my dogs.

Last month one of my best friends called off her wedding. Last week, one of my other best friends lost her grandmother. I have been to bachelorette parties the last two weekends and in the next two weeks I will be going to two weddings. Its safe to say things have been a bit crazy.

And just so you know, despite my blog being a practical dead end lately, Im still stalking each and every one of you on a daily basis.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Personally I am looking forward to wedding posts, so get going on those! :)

Unknown said...

Please share your wedding stuff with the rest of us girls who adore you!! We would love to see what planning you have been up to!
And whatchya' watching on Netflix?? You totally have some blogging material, girl!

Tiffany A. said...

Yay I'm so excited you have a blog! I can't wait to hear more about the wedding!

Jill said...

"I swore to myself my blog would not become wedding central, Im just not that girl."

be that girl, who the heck cares. the rest of us WANT you to be that girl. i love all things wedding.

and well, see facebook for other miscellaneous wedding commentary, haha.