Monday, April 12, 2010

Netflix

Have any of you gotten sucked into a show you may not have otherwise watched because its so readily accessible via Netflix?

Once I noticed Ally McBeal had been added to the list of available TV shows, I had to watch the entire series all over again. Its happened more than once that I obeyed a recommendation made by the genius Netflix and this time is no different.

Because of my undying love for Dexter, it was suggested I watch Six Feet Under. I cant even decide how much I like it, if its funny because the mother on the show is mentally unstable or if I simply cant walk away from an unfinished queue. Derek and I are well into season 2 and it almost feels like Im just wanting to get through it so I can say I did. How weird is that?!

Any of you seen that show? Thoughts?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I keep meaning to watch it. I've always heard it's great.

Anonymous said...

I've went through the same thing! I figured that since I'd started them, I'd see the series all the way through. It was good, but nothing to rave about.

A Real Housewife said...

it's on my netflix but haven't gotten in yet. i'm currently watching all of the harry potter movies. don't judge.

Erin said...

i just finished the first disc ever of tru blood. had to see what all the hype was about. damn you people for getting me hooked!

rachaelgking said...

I haven't, but it's on my list. Right now we're making our way through Dexter. LOVE!

TLF said...

I've been trying to catch up on Dexter. I'm in the middle of Season 3.. LURVES!