Im a day late and a dollar short in wishing Mother Earth a happy Earth Day. When I was younger I was an actor (pause for hysterical laughter) and one of my claims to fame was an Earth Day special that aired each and every year on PBS.
I cant begin to explain to you just how disappointed I am that I cant attach/insert a clip for you all to laugh at (I really did complete an extensive search and came up empty handed). I have it on VHS at the house so if youd like to come over for a screening, let me know and well set one up. You should know I was dressed in a furry jacket (the kind that frames your face with fur on the hood) and I was supposed to be an Eskimo. This was made evident by the fact that I say atop a mountain and waved a flag as well as my teeny tiny (famous) hand.
Youre welcome for the visual even if it is a day late.
Friday, April 23, 2010
My 2 Cents on Earth Day
Posted by Dezzy Lou Where Are You at 12:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOW, you're kinda like a celebrity! ;)
Ha ha. That's hilarious!!
too bad you weren't able to find a video clip online...
Happy Friday!
Post a Comment