Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Wedding Peek: Flowers and Cakes

Im a big huge liar. Im going to talk about wedding stuff again. Rest assure its only because I am suffering from complete and total writers block.

Here is a glimpse of my bridal bouquet- or at least, the pieces of it that will come together to make up my bridal bouquet. Somewhat hard to picture together but that’s about as good as its going to get, dear readers.


And for my bridesmaids:
…and Ill also show you some inspirations for our cakes weve chosen- because Ive got nothing better to do. And lets face it, youre still reading so apparently neither do you.

(picture these layers each on their own stand- 5 to be exact- not tiered and with no flowers on top)


7 comments:

Erin said...

LOVE calla lillies! excellent choice!

Mrs SarahB said...

You go on ahead and show off your wedding details! You flowers will look great for a winter wedding. Timeless! When my wedding was over I had withdrawals and stalked websites for months! Yes I Think I will be out and about this summer and sooner. I gave discovered that Drew loves to go out and see new places and people!

A Real Housewife said...

no tiers? i guess i'll have to see it to understand what you're saying....what about flavor??

Jessica and Eric said...

I did mini calla lillies and they were beautiful!

mrs. thompson said...

love it!
I had calla lillies too! they are so gorgeous, and the bouquet will be perfect for a winter wedding!! :)

Allena said...

Finally - you are giving the wedding junkies a fix. It doesn't make you a bad person. ;)

Desiree Lynn said...

I *love* the wedding posts. I wish I had been blogging when I was doing all my wedding stuff. I say keep it coming!