Per your requests I have decided to give you some sneak peaks of wedding projects Ive been working on. I do intend to stick to my guns and keep the wedding stuff to a minimum but maybe Ill let you in on a little every week or so if only to please the ‘masses’ of my readers.
I got my garter belt(s) in the mail today.
One to keep and one to toss:
I placed an order for our guest book this evening. All Ill say (because Derek reads my blog) is that I worked hard to have it closely match my dress. This is not the exact book we ordered it has a lot of similar concepts and I added/changed a few small things. As soon as I receive it in person, Ill post pics ;) Whoever said you cant find whatever youre looking for on ETSY was clearly lying. One to keep and one to toss:
Here is my inspiration picture:
(The lace will be darker in color- the ribbons will be black (and wider) and there will be a small black ceramic frame around the name/date tag.)


2 comments:
Hey!
ohh i love it, and I love etsy! I always find the cutest things on there!!
I am so excited for you and Derek!! it's really coming up too! :)
the guest book is beautiful! i never go on etsy, but i'll have to start; good tip for the garter belts: DO NOT wear the one you plan to toss. put it on right before the garter toss, otherwise it will be super sweaty! Or is this just common knowledge??
Post a Comment