Have you ever seen so many weeds in one flower bed? You cant even tell there are THREE rows of different plants!
These two trees framing the window have already been trimmed back a tremendous amount, next theyll attack the smaller bushes and trim to add shape.
I let my spider plant die (after five long years) so my Mom was kind enough to find and plant a new one for me- this one is draught tolerant and can stand steady sunlight (which we have on the front porch)- its also native to Texas so that should help keep it alive.
We plan to plant lots of rosemary bushes where you see the black tarps. We liked how dense and full the rosemary bushes are and they smell yummy too!
Cant wait to show you after pictures!
3 comments:
We want to revamp our yard this spring/summer. I don't normally like yard work much (or being outside - ha), but Trent LOVES to be outside, so I can totally imagine him crawling/playing in the yard while we work. CAN'T WAIT!
Your yard looks ten times better than my yard, girl. I'm sure it'll turn out fantastic!
can't wait to see it all finished!!
Post a Comment