Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday

As if Saturday with Macey wasn’t enough- I also got to see Allenas son Trent at our friends Super Bowl party. I couldn’t get a great shot of him because he was wiggling around a lot- but just seeing him and getting to love on him was so much fun! Hes such a sweet boy and its easy to shower him with kisses.

Id post more pictures of the Super Bowl party we went to, but theyre all just so silly. Our friend decided to ask everyone to dress in cocktail attire. It goes without saying that in our group of friends, that means all bets are off and there is just no telling what the boys will show up in. Derek, for example, wore a tuxedo he bought at a thrift store in College Station for $10. You get the idea…
We found a pair of cructhes in the garage so I decided to get in some practice for the upcoming week...

6 comments:

A Real Housewife said...

so jealous of your time with trent. where is your cocktail attire? party pooper.

Annie said...

aw, the babe is so cute!!
glad you had a fun time watching the game :)

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

omg, adorable baby!

That Chelsea Girl™ said...

What a beautiful baby!
The Super Bowl was such a great one this year. Glad you had fun!

Jen said...

What a cute baby :)
You actually look cute in crutches! Not many people can pull that off!

Allena said...

I'm thoroughly enjoying all the love for my son. I know I'm a bit partial, but he is THAT adorable in real life people!!! :)