I filed my taxes last night- it took me all of 10 minutes. Derek on the other hand, his took HOURS. Needless to say, I was pretty grateful hes the one who owns this house and that the most complicated thing I had to add into my taxes was a student loan interest amount and 401K malarkey.
In other news, the amount of cedar in the air is completely and totally wiping me out. I have been taking medicine at night to keep my cough at bay and my neti pot has once again become my best friend. The weather here in Austin is just more conducive to staying inside on the couch than anything else. Make for showing up at yoga a less than desirable way to spend ones free time.
On the slate for tonight is our monthly trip to the grocery store (yes, we really only go once- maybe twice a month for small needed items here and there such as milk or fruit) which has me bummed. On the flip side of that, the night also includes LOST. I am so excited for the new and final season to kick off I could squeal!
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Tuesday Tidbits
Posted by Dezzy Lou Where Are You at 2:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Thanks for the reminder.. I need to get my taxes filed. There's no joy like tax money joy! ;)
I am excited about LOST too! Hope your allergies get better soon.
Hey. I randomly clicked on your blog from another blog, but I am so curious... how do you manage to only go to the grocery store once or twice a month!??
hooray for other LOST fans!
it took everything in me not to watch the premiere last night. i told my best friend i would wait and watch it with her on Saturday. it about killed me last night.
axes, EEK!
I wish I had my taxes done & I wish I only had to go grocery shopping once a month! LUCKY!
I have to wait for some needed IRA forms to file my taxes. Growing up is a bitch!
Post a Comment