I thought I might need to explain this post. Ive gotten some concerned comments and wanted to clarify. On this blog, anything in grey is a link. The below is a link to an article where Robert Pattinson supposedly admitted to being in a relationship with that wretched KStew. I say supposedly because Im still holding out hope he will be mine ;)
My heart is breaking into a million pieces!
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Crushed (Edited)
Posted by Dezzy Lou Where Are You at 5:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh no! I hope everything is ok boo!
That's not good! What happened?!
oh no! I hope you are ok...
there is no link:(
I'm sad for you too! I thought maybe we could share!!!!
considering he's carrying my child (all things are possible, right?), this is surely a mistake. K Stew is such a fluzy.
haha as much as this really is HORRIBLE I'm glad it wasn't anything other that that!! :) next time i'll click on the grey link haha!
Post a Comment