Just wanted to show you all the swelling I talked about yesterday...
(sure could use a mystic tan right about now... if only I could drive myself)
I took this myself looking in the mirror so its majorly lacking detail and is a tad misleading.
what I see when I look down
Still not the best looking knee Ive ever seen, but its getting there, no?
Who am I kidding? It looks mangled and rotted.
Who am I kidding? It looks mangled and rotted.
7 comments:
the first pic actually doesn't look so bad. the last one...no bueno.
It will get there girl - be patient. oxox
You'll be good as new in no time...Your knee looks a little like my preggo belly (you know 'cause your skins all tight and stretched). Glad you've got help there to make things a bit easier on you.
Just cut it off. ;)
It doesn't look so great in the first one, but you can see the angle has to be bad by the time you get to the last one. Stay off of that thing. It'll get better. (Or do they want you to walk on it?)
woo-hoo, check out those legs! Hehehehe... hey, it's looking much better compared to the last picture you put out there...
bless ur heart!!! hang in there-i know crutches suck!! been there a few times!!
Post a Comment