We all know most of us will write the obligatory Michael Jackson post so I guess this should come as no surprise to you.
Despite being a little (okay, a LOT) weird/unpredictable towards what has now become the end of his life, the man could rock. He made amazing music, he danced like no other, and his art made this world a little better. I know many have mixed feelings about him and I wont get into a debate with anyone about it- this is about his music and the loss of a truly creative individual. I only hope that in his death, he can finally get the privacy and freedom he seemed to crave so badly.
Ed, Farrah, Michael and Billy. All lives lost too soon. Such a sad week in the Hollywood hills.
Monday, June 29, 2009
You Saw This One Coming
Posted by Dezzy Lou Where Are You at 10:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
He was gifted. No doubt.
MJ will linger with the same fog of mystery as Elvis...everybody and their mother will come forth saying they saw Michael sitting in a Taco Bell in Waxahachie, TX... then a troupe of parachuting MJ impersonators will be out in Vegas next...
Personally, Billy Mays' death is the saddest to me... I will miss the screaming, big time...
Not sure you can say Ed was a life lost too soon - the man was 86!! Sad either way, just had to make a little joke. :)
Hi, I just came across your blog. I am not a follower of yours...I will stalk you every day...um...did I come on too strong? anyway, I agree gone way before their time. I would be afraid to be a celebrity right now w/ they way they are dropping off left and right
Post a Comment