Alright. Im in. Im going to start watching True Blood.
Found a website with links to watch past episodes and its already taking over my day. Great, as if I needed one more thing to watch. Sigh. Why lead when you can follow?
Posted by Dezzy Lou Where Are You at 1:33 PM
| Get a real-time hit counter here. |
4 comments:
I have the 1st season on DVD even though I've seen all the episodes. my boyfriend works for Comcast cable and they are always hooking him up with free stuff. The most I get is a free pen where I work
I love this show! The acting is terrible (it's gets a little better in season 2...not much) but I love it!
This series is SO good!! I watched season 1 on DVD in 2 days, so waiting a week between the season 2 episodes is killing me!
Found you on The New Black.
Welcome to the True Blood world. It's a crazy-addictive world. I was hooked after the first episode and am foaming at the mouth by Sunday night.
If you can, check out the books. They're just as addictive...if not better.
Post a Comment