Thursday, June 4, 2009

Waking Up Is Hard To Do

We had another crew drive this week- and boy oh boy do they really take it out of me. This time, New Belgium was in town and we really did it up big last night.

Waking up in the morning can be rough after a night out with the brew reps. What helped me this particular day? The best email a girl could get waiting for me on my blackberry. (Derek dont kill me for posting this, I had to share):

Thank You for being such a cool girlfriend and liking to go out and hang out with my/our friends. Thank you for sharing good times with me. Thank you for sharing interests with me. I know I dont make you feel like I appreciate that stuff enough and I am sorry for that. I think the fact that we do these things together and have fun together is a huge reason why we work so well. I wouldnt have it any other way. So thank you for being you. I love you.

THAT really put a smile on my face.

2 comments:

A Real Housewife said...

that puts a smile on my face!!! love you two together.

mrs. thompson said...

awwwww! D was too sweet! :)