Monday, June 8, 2009

An Answer

Its possible that some of you may have read my previous post about a possible food allergy. Well tonight I found my answer over dinner with the girls. Kyndall, Michelle and I went out for sushi and half way through the meal I tried some of Kyndalls roll dipped in soy sauce. My throat is now half shut and is pulsating in pain. At least I think I figured out what the problem was, right?
Damn soy sauce.

4 comments:

Katie Rae Snow said...

Is it soy sauce? That's horrible! I hope it's not the sushi... it's WAY too good to be allergic to! :(

mrs. thompson said...

oh wow thats crazy!
Ive never heard of anyone being allergic to soy sauce!! atleast it isnt sushi!

Anonymous said...

Oh poor you! Sushi just isn't the same without soy sauce. :(

Jill said...

fuuuun! (and jealous!)