Sunday, June 21, 2009

Garage Purge

Derek and I spent three hours today organizing and cleaning the garage. With all the beer and beer paraphernalia I bring home (and to him), mixed with his tools and toys from his bachelor days (I guess hes still a bachelor ish?), the Foosball table, my treadmill (he lets me keep it there), it gets pretty crazy and out of control.

(thats a street sign reflecting all horrible like and ruining my picture)

(the all important kegorater that I gave him for Christmas in 07)

Our goal was to make it almost like our very own bar. I am so pleased with the results and cannot wait to have Sarah and her boyfriend Ryan here to play! I doubt we will spend much time out there considering its borderline 3,000 degrees, but its nice to have it neat and tidy when entering the house from this pathway. Whoever said a man shouldnt have his very own playground at home was wrong!

0 comments: