I had an absolutely fabulous time with Sarah and Ryan while they were here. I am tired, I have no voice, I have a minor sunburn and Im convinced I gained 14 pounds during their five day stay. We ate, we drank, we hung out with friends and family and best of all, we made memories.
It honestly takes me back at times to realize just how long Sarah and I have been committed to our friendship. Who else on earth, at age 0 (what else should we call it?) decide that they have already met their best friend and that they will continue on that way despite a 2000 mile difference forced upon them at the age of 8? I think its pretty amazing.
My memory card is acting up (and has been for quite some time now) so Ill add pictures as soon as technologically possible. For now, Ill just look at them on my camera and wish I could relive every second of the last few days.
Monday, June 29, 2009
Empty Nest Syndrome
Posted by Dezzy Lou Where Are You at 10:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment