Hello Lovelies!
So much has been going on but surprisingly, I haven’t felt like I had anything worthwhile to say.
Erin started her new job (my old one) at work so I have been training her one on one. Its funny how you find your own way that things work best and remembering the “correct” way is so hard! Weve had a ton of fun running around together, eating all sorts of fatty foods, and of course we have fun laughing at the things our customers have to say. I cant wait to start my new position next Monday but it’s been a long road feeling like it will never happen! Its been over a month since I received word that I got my promotion so its been a waiting game to actually start!
Dereks mother, Janet, had back surgery last week as well. Things have been so crazy and busy that I have not even had a chance to go up to the rehab facility to visit her. Its my goal to get up there this week and hang out, be it at night, during lunch, with Derek or all alone. The doctors think she may be able to head home on Friday which will complete a two week stay for her! I cant imagine being away from my home for that long. Two weeks has the potential to feel like forever!
In other news, a group of 17 girls spent the weekend in Port Aransas for our friend Heathers bachelorette party. We trekked it down there on Friday night after we all got off work and met the girls that had already arrived at our beach house. We ordered pizza and hung out at the house, drank some girly drinks and of course had a ton of laughs. Saturday morning we got up, ran to the store to stock up on supplies and spent some time at the pool and then the beach. That evening, we all got cleaned up and went to dinner at a local pasta and seafood restaurant. When we were done, it was back to the house for gifts and organized games (hilarity ensued). Around midnight we decided to hit up the local bar and so our two designated drivers were kind enough to drop us off and we taxied it back home. Sunday morning it was hard to wake up, but we were all ready to get home to our pets, our guys, our showers, and our humidity free city.
So here I sit, on yet another Monday- exhausted from the weekend but so happy we had so much fun! I promise Ill post again later tonight with a taste of the pictures I took. Hope your Monday flies by!
So much has been going on but surprisingly, I haven’t felt like I had anything worthwhile to say.
Erin started her new job (my old one) at work so I have been training her one on one. Its funny how you find your own way that things work best and remembering the “correct” way is so hard! Weve had a ton of fun running around together, eating all sorts of fatty foods, and of course we have fun laughing at the things our customers have to say. I cant wait to start my new position next Monday but it’s been a long road feeling like it will never happen! Its been over a month since I received word that I got my promotion so its been a waiting game to actually start!
Dereks mother, Janet, had back surgery last week as well. Things have been so crazy and busy that I have not even had a chance to go up to the rehab facility to visit her. Its my goal to get up there this week and hang out, be it at night, during lunch, with Derek or all alone. The doctors think she may be able to head home on Friday which will complete a two week stay for her! I cant imagine being away from my home for that long. Two weeks has the potential to feel like forever!
In other news, a group of 17 girls spent the weekend in Port Aransas for our friend Heathers bachelorette party. We trekked it down there on Friday night after we all got off work and met the girls that had already arrived at our beach house. We ordered pizza and hung out at the house, drank some girly drinks and of course had a ton of laughs. Saturday morning we got up, ran to the store to stock up on supplies and spent some time at the pool and then the beach. That evening, we all got cleaned up and went to dinner at a local pasta and seafood restaurant. When we were done, it was back to the house for gifts and organized games (hilarity ensued). Around midnight we decided to hit up the local bar and so our two designated drivers were kind enough to drop us off and we taxied it back home. Sunday morning it was hard to wake up, but we were all ready to get home to our pets, our guys, our showers, and our humidity free city.
So here I sit, on yet another Monday- exhausted from the weekend but so happy we had so much fun! I promise Ill post again later tonight with a taste of the pictures I took. Hope your Monday flies by!
One of two beach houses we had for the weekend (this one was the one I stayed in)
17 of us at dinner
Heather, the Bride to be opening her gifts and gettin' down
3 comments:
hey!
your page is all super cute!
I need to post some pics on here! :)
aww I hope you are able to go see Janet soon, I plan on going out there soon, hopefully June, maybe earlier bec it sounds like mom needs to go out there sooner. and congrats on ALMOST being able to work your new position!! must be exciting! :)
Can't wait to see the pics from Heather's b party - you better post!!
Heather was getting DOWN! She’s so cute!
Post a Comment