Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sweaty Tears

One of the nice things about having a treadmill at home is the ability to pop in a copy of the Sex and the City DVD, throw on the most atrocious miss matching work out clothes (the kind youd never be caught dead in at the gym) and just run your little heart out.

One bad thing about the aforementioned- the scenes that tug at your heart strings. The ones that have experienced a broken relationship, the ones that have healed from infidelity, and the ones that always want a happy ending.

I dont know about you, readers, but I always lose it when Charlotte screams "NO" at Big after Carrie has beaten him senseless with her bouquet and when Miranda finally catches a glimpse of Steve walking towards her on the bridge. Gosh, and lets not even get into when Carrie finds all the love letter emails from Big. Sigh...

I suppose the ultimate "nice thing" about working out at home is that nobody can judge you when they glace over and youre crying. Crying and running, what a combo.

1 comments:

In This Wonderful Life said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! It breaks my heart when she yells no!! I love riding my bike at home...though I just joined "fit for her"...we'll see!