#1. I am completely obsessed with peanut butter. Its pretty ridiculous how often I find myself eating it- with ice cream, on toast, with jelly, on crackers, by itself- you get the idea. I cannot say no to it. I have mentioned on several occasions that I truly believe a peanut butter and jelly sandwich can cure the worst of days. (This is not in fact my baby picture but how weird is it that I kinda wish it was?)
#2. I love shopping at Old Navy. I find some of the best deals and the cutest, most versatile clothes there. Its amazing to me on laundry day how many tags that read Old Navy I see. I also really like their new mannequin commercials.
#3. My favorite fast food chain is Taco Cabana. Some people may be repulsed by that idea or the concept of patio style Mexican food served up in minutes, but I. LOVE. IT. So much. Personal quesadillas with chicken and cheese only served with a side of queso (fat much?) is my own personal brand of soul food. I also love the taco combos. And now Ill stop because its actually making me want to hit up the local drive through.
#4. I watch a lot of TV and I blame it all on the invention of the dvr. Here is a list of all the shows I watch on a weekly basis:
The Hills/The City, One Tree Hill, John and Kate Plus Eight, Desperate Housewives, Brothers and Sisters, Greek, Big Love, Nip/Tuck, Gossip Girl, LOST, Greys Anatomy, Ugly Betty, The Office and Samantha Who?
*I cannot believe how long this list is- someone please make me feel better*
#5. If I could have two jobs, my other would be as an interior designer. I just love taking a space and finding its personality. I love wall hangings, pictures, curtains, paint, candlesticks, decorative pillows- the whole nine yards. I really like the shabby chic look and have never been convinced I could ever pull off a modern design scheme.
#6. I am way too obsessed with celebrity gossip. Ill leave it at that- its bad and good all in the same. 
#7. I feel like one of the only girls my age NOT getting married or having kids. I am 250% on board with my own schedule and love my life just as it is, its just hard to look around at times and feel like maybe my schedule is moving at a snails pace? Its just the neck breaking speed I cant quite hang with!
And now, dear readers I am tagging- Allison, Amanda, Allena, Katie, and Kim. Have at it!
3 comments:
Thanks for the blog love! I'll try to get on this one soon :)
hahahaha, you crack me up! when i was tagging people, i was about to put desiree aka my bff from another life. then decided that i couldn't come up with fun descriptions for other people, so i quit. pretty sure your 7 secrets also belong on my list. minus taco cabana because i gave up fast food a year ago. but love all of those shows- esp desperate housewives, brothers and sisters, samantha who, the office, ok whatever, all of them! you get the point- we really should chat! my e-mail is jillers1219@hotmail.com
aaand now i'm the creepster with a page long comment. my bad!
Hey Dez!
I love your blogs!
They are entertaining :)
and dont feel bad about shows. I watch now...
Greys, 90210, one tree hill, the hills, the office, the duel, flashpoint, and brothers and sisters.. its sad. But Im obsessed. and all are tivo-ed.
:)
Post a Comment