Sunday, April 12, 2009

Mollykins

I wanted to write a little something in honor of my sweet pup, Molly.

Since Derek has been gone the last few weekends, I have had plenty of fun stuff to do but its been during the downtime that she has been my very best companion. She sleeps on the pillow next to me at night, follows me around constantly, she lays on my lap which keeps me warm, serves as my own personal security system (though she NEVER barks and would most likely only lick to death or jump all over any intruder). I dont have to get dressed up or put on makeup to hang out with her, and most importantly, she never complains about what I watch on TV (even when its Gossip Girl).

Im not sure it was such a good move to watch Marley and Me the very first weekend- because Ive been feeling a bit clingy ever since. Either way, thanks Molly for keeping me company and for your always reliable friendship. Your a pretty rad pup.

3 comments:

the blogivers said...

Cute little pup :)

jlc said...

OMG Molly is the cutest thing ever!!!!


I wish Piper would be good for his bathtime, but alas he hates to get wet. Hahah! Even refuses to go outside when it rains!!

Thanks so much for your comment before. Means a lot to me. Hope to see you around and that you have a nice week!! :)

mrs. thompson said...

awww Molly is too cute.