I finally made the time to watch some shameful TV last night. Something about having lots of shows stored n the DVR stresses me out. Weird? Sure. Do I care? Not really. It was a typical lineup of Gossip Girl and The Hills. You know the kind of night it was-the one where your significant other leaves the room and refuses to come back until youve come back to your senses.
Of all that I watched though, I have to strongly suggest that any of you with access to HBO- watch Grey Gardens , its touching, complex and leaves you feeling a bit raw. Enjoy-- all of you "mother darlings" and "chickens" out there.
Friday, April 24, 2009
Grey Gardens
Posted by Dezzy Lou Where Are You at 9:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I want to watch Grey Gardens! And no matter how DUMB the Hills is..I just keep watching.. love Gossip Girl, xoxo haha
Having lots of shows stored in my DVR stresses me out TOO!!! It feels like clutter!
haha!!
I am exactly the same way!!
sometimes I feel like I should put "catch up on my tivo-ed shows" on my to do list! :oP
and The Hills is definitely on there! I have heard Gossip Girl is good, I need watch it one day...
Post a Comment