Alright loves- I need to decide on wedding shoes. I think at the reception Ill probably wear something very comfy for walking around/dancing so Im not looking to find a pair that Im foolish to believe Ill be comfy in all night.
Here are some shoes for the ceremony I found. None of them look particularly comfortable. If any of you know anything about the Nina brand- i.e. they run big or small or theyre death traps, etc- please share your wisdom.
These: The color of the shoe would match my sash perfectly; the lace ties in the bulk of my wedding dress and the black ties in my bridesmaids dresses- but are they too much?
These: They would match match my sash.
So, ladies, thoughts? Any other brands I should check out?






8 comments:
I wore Nina shoes at my wedding and loved them! I think I remember them being pretty true to size, and they weren't terribly uncomfortable!
Out of the 3 pairs, I like the 2nd pair best. Ankle straps don't work very often IMO. I just love the 2nd pair - they are fun yet tie in to everything. I say hit up Nordstrom's shoe department or any of the bridal salons, they have tons of fun shoes (Melange, Belle Saison)...
Nine Shoes are AWESOME! And believe it or not, they are actually really comfortable. I own several pairs!
Right now on their Twitter, they're offering a code for 20% off.. an additional 10% off if you RT. They also offer lots of promo codes on their Facebook page. Their PR guys name is Matthew. If you email him about a feature on your blog, he may offer you a chance to win a free pair. (I did this a few months ago.) miles@ninashoes.com
when you sent us the email, the third pair wasn't that color. i'm actually liking that a lot, but i don't think that will match the color of your sash. it seems like it would clash. if you want a color, i suggest going with a deep blue. still not feeling the first pair and liking the second.
Nina shoes are super comfortable. They're very cushioned.
I like the second pair the best, especially if they match your sash!
Love the shoes! I am wearing nina shoes at my wedding and I love them. I am adding padding in the ball of the foot though.
BTW - I made my log private. If you want to read it let me know your email and I will add you. Turns out I have creepy co-workers reading it. Did not like that.
Good luck on the wedding!
I also wore Nina shoes for my ceremony and loved them (will be dyeing them as I didn't get a fun color - just white) but I like the 2nd pair a lot
Post a Comment