Wednesday, August 18, 2010

HOT HOT HOT

Its mind blowing how hot it is here in Texas. I know that’s pretty much the most obvious thing I could possibly post but its absolutely unreal. Growing my hair out for our wedding mixed with daily hot yoga on top of a job that keeps me in and out of my car over and over all day long makes for a miserable, sweaty girl. I decided to switch it up from my normal yoga routine and walked a lake near our house the other day. 50 minutes later I had an AWFUL sunburn and had a headache from borderline heatstroke. Im sick of facebook posts with pictures of inside car temperatures, people talking about it everywhere I go, the weatherman warning us all to stay inside and drink lots of fluids, the heavy humidity and I am so sick of sweating. Fall and Winter, where are you? Please hurry up and show your face!

I suppose this is what I might look like as a pre-pubescent boy?

0 comments: