I made a fun summery meal for dinner Monday and wanted to share. Derek is not a huge salmon fan so I have to doctor it up quite a bit for him to give it a shot. I present to you- Salmon BLTs:
What you will need:
4- 2 oz skinless salmon filets
Salt
Pepper
Olive oil
Country bread (I used Pepperidge farm whole wheat and toasted it)
Mayonnaise
Lettuce
Tomato
Bacon
- season the salmon filets with salt and pepper- cook in olive oil on medium-high heat until opaque (2-3 minutes per side)
- top with lettuce and sliced tomato, the cooked salmon and cooked bacon.
I also made a salad on the side with the extra tomatoes I had. I chopped up 3 tomatoes, a cucumber and added fresh mozzarella cheese and soaked it all n balsamic vinaigrette in the fridge for a couple hours.
Enjoy!
4 comments:
this looks disgusting (but i'm also not a fish fan ;)
This looks delicious and I can't stand tomatoes!
I love salmon! But my guy is a bit picky about eating too, this recipe would be great for him! Glad I found your blog :)
ooh, my mouth is literally watering!!
Post a Comment