Friday, August 27, 2010

8 Questions

The very talented Amy over at Haha. Wait What? has tagged me in the 8 Questions Game.

The rules are simple:

Answer the 8 questions, come up with 8 new questions, tag 8 people. Easy.
And here are her eight questions:

1. If you could change your name to anything - what would you change it to?
I used to really hate my name- when I was younger it stuck out and that wasnt cool but now that Im older its fun to be different. I think I can honestly say Id rather not change my name.
2. If you could watch only one movie for the rest of your life - what movie would you choose?
Its tough to only pick one, but Id say Ace Ventura- or Dumb and Dumber.
3. If money were no object and you could move to anywhere in the world - where would you go?
Id like to live on the water, either a lake here in Texas, the beaches in California or even one of the Carolinas and of course there is always Rhode Island where I could live next door to my Sarah.

4. What is your favorite animal and why?
I love love love dogs but have always wanted to snuggle a koala bear.

5. What is your dream job?
Ive got it. I make my own schedule, dont sit behind a desk, make decent money and get paid bonuses based on my monthly sales and I have a free car and all of its maintenance.

6. If you were a bad guy- would you rather be interrogated by Jack Bauer or Jack Bristow?
I dont know either of them except that ones from 24...?

7. If you could meet any celebrity (dead or alive) - who would you want to meet?
Chelsea Handler and Bethenny Frankel- I cant chose between the two PLEASE dont make me!

8. How do you pronounce the word crayon? Do you say cray-on or crown?
UGH. WOOF. I say cray-on thankyouverymuch.


And now I tag the following:
A Real Housewife
Allena
Enginerd
Kelly
April
Hotpants
D.A.R.
Heather

And now for my questions...


1. What TV show is your guiltiest pleasure? Extra points for super awful.
2. Team Edward, team Jacob or team I don’t give a rats ass?
3. What is your most unhealthy craving?
4. Whats your favorite knock knock joke?
5. What is your least favorite household chore?
6. What book could you read over and over?
7. Whats the strangest thing you dip in ranch dressing?
8. Favorite male and female celebs?


Boom. Go.

2 comments:

Allena said...

I have SO lost my blogging mo jo this week, so I am so happy to have been tagged!!! So excited to see you tomorrow too. :)

amy said...

Good answers!! :)

You should definitely go get one of those Peppermint Hot Chocolate cookies!! ;)