Any of you out there that watch Teen Mom noticed Amber is half her previous size lately? Think its due to her completely dysfunctional relationship? Or her depression/anxiety meds? Either way… the girl is skinny!!
Before:
After:
Dare I say she looks… good?




7 comments:
She told one of the weekly glossies that she exercises two hours a day and eats. Bullhonkey! I think it's her meds because whenever they go out to eat, she orders the greasiest foods and thinks lunchables are great sources of energy for sixteen hour road trips.
It upsets me that she looks skinnier than me. It can't be meds because I refuse to believe she's on any. Who knows? Maybe batshit is good for your thighs.
dare you say. that girl is total WT. her and gary are disgusting and total retards. someone please call cps. nevertheless, i'm addicted to these teenage idiots.
She does look good (size wise), but those 2 make me sick! I have been wondering what she looked like before the baby... because honestly how else would she get that small?! I don't think she's on meds either, because if she is, they aren't helping her. I kinda think she's bipolar or something else they're not touching on in the show.
I'm addicted to Teen Mom. I love that Amber lost weight. She looks good...then she opens her mouth.
I've heard of this show. Never watched it...but I think I feel sorry for their babies if it's as crazy as I hear. And, if it's safe to say...I want whatever she's on. She does look good. I'm a sucker for before and after shots. Thanks for sharing!
She should give Gary some of those meds!!! But ya, I have totally noticed she has been getting skinnier and skinnier! Hope you are having a good week :)
Post a Comment