Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Speechless

At the risk of making Derek sound like a total freak show, Im going to share with you the email I was just cc'd on (from Derek to his best friend and his wife):
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brad and Valerie,


Thank you very much for my life size stand up cardboard cut out of Hannah Montana. I especially like that I got to share the excitement of opening my gift with all of my collegues at work. This will look great in our living room!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No- readers- this is not a joke. Derek likes to like things that weird people out- I cant really explain it much further than that but suffice it to say, he likes to get a reaction out of people. On top of that, I feel pretty certain that he genuinely likes some of Mileys songs.... whoa is me.

And so.... I am nervously awaiting said cardboard cut-out and trying to decide where her home really should be because Ill be damned if shes going to reside in my living room. Man cave or garage? Perhaps Ill put up another poll once this one ends...? And yes, a picture will be added once she gets home. I wonder what the cleaning lady will make of this new addition.

3 comments:

C Murda said...

LOL
Torbush.

Courtney said...

I'm dying to see this picture!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

HAHA - sounds like the emails I get copied on with my brother and his best guyfriend at work ... who are cubicle neighbors!