Tonight marks the last night my grandmother will be in the great state of Texas. She flies back to MA tomorrow and Im pretty sad about it. Despite seeing her all but one day during her visit, its still not enough. I will see her again come Thanksgiving so I have that much going for me, I just wish she lived here and I got to see her more often.
Some things Im otherwise happy about:
- Getting a multitude of beer placements this week at work (yay for extra $)
- The return of all my dramatic shows
- It being cleaning lady day
- Two new dresses purchased today
- ERIN being in College Station this weekend- we get to meet up and play both before and after game time
- My adorable dogs who are the most excited anyone has ever been to see me- day in and day out
- Dereks bithday week off to a great start
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Hump Day Randoms
Posted by Dezzy Lou Where Are You at 5:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Love your blog and another fellow Texas girl!! Found your blog through Annie ... You have a new follower!
Post a Comment