While Tuesday morning meetings are totally a pain in my side, I have to admit they seem to be some of my most productive work days. Sure, Im exhausted most of the day but I sure can cram in a lot of work despite it.
After our meeting ended, I had breakfast with my boss and a brewery rep- then I visited SEVEN accounts before I even got hungry for lunch. As I type this now, its only 1:30 and I think my day is close to being over. What to do...
If the remainder of my week can run this smoothly, I will be a happy camper. Not only are we facing a long weekend, the start of Aggie Football (no, Im not an Aggie, yes Im a good girlfand) [I made that up, does it work or do I look foolish?] but also I have been looking forward to NEXT week as Ill have family flying in town!
My great grandmother turns 95 (she lives alone, does everything besides drive on her own) and its time to party down in honor of that impressive number.
With this much fun stuff to look forward to and be grateful, not even an early morning meeting got me down today!
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
September?! Wow.
Posted by Dezzy Lou Where Are You at 1:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment