Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Current Pet Peeve

...when solicitors come up to knock on your door, ring the doorbell three times and start shouting "hello" because your car is in the driveway. If Im home alone and I dont know you, dont know what you need or if youre annoying me just so you can mow my lawn- chances are I will not open the door. You can see someone may be here but they may be in the shower, unable to come to the door, napping, or simply ignoring you. Please just go away. Thanks. Bye.

Having said all of that, if you are a girl scout, youre always welcome!

5 comments:

Organic Meatbag said...

Isn't that some shit?! Hehehehe... it's times like that that I want to answer the door wearing nothing but a diaper and carrying a pitchfork so I can watch them freak out and run away...hahaha!

Lindsay said...

Yes, I want some girl scout cookies!

Lindsay said...

Yes, I want some girl scout cookies!

C Murda said...

I've had 3 band kids come to my front door and try to guilt me into buying something for their fundraiser... It's nearly impossible to hide from them.

Anonymous said...

I've had some people from a church (not mine!) come by a few times recently and try to convert me. I've taken to just not answering the door. Rude? Maybe, but I guess they don't know what 'No' means.