Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Shes Just Being Miley

Here they are- Derek and Miley, just hanging out...



Everytime I walk in the room and flip on the light (Miley is currently a resident of the dog/man room) I jump and think someone is in our house!

Reggie lost his manhood today, he is moping around and whimpers everytime he wakes up. Poor little guy. Im hoping hes back to his normal and playful self tomorrow, I know Molly would appreciate it. The vet let me know today that while his Staph infection has cleared up and now he has a tapeworm- such is our luck, I guess. Like I mentioned before, stuff like this sure makes one feel like a bad puppy mom despite spending a lifetime of savings on the dog itself, the flea and heartworm prevention and of course the vaccinations.

I started to re-read the Twilight series today. I know many of you have most likely already done so but it was so life consuming the first time I have put it off and now I deem it necessary with the impending release of New Moon in November. Consider my nose in the books for the next sixty days.

Derek and I had pancakes for dinner tonight- we playfully called it 'brinner' about 300 times while doing so.

That was my Wednesday. Try not to be too jealous.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my. Though I'm almost more concerned about the maroon on maroon than I am the life-sized Miley.. did he spend too much time with Tom this past weekend?

A Real Housewife said...

I almost spit tea out of my nose when I saw the pic. Awesome. And oh so strange. I'm on Eclipse. I HATE BELLA SWAN.

PS....my word verification today is LIGER. you know, a cross between and lion and a tiger.

Jill said...

that is a snazzy outfit miley is sporting!