Sunday, September 20, 2009

29 In pics


12th Man Shotgun

Dereks Dirty Feet

wearing new shoes on game day was a BAD idea, Ryan let me wear his socks- it wasnt pretty

Erin and Tyler

Erin and Tom

stealing Erins husband

me and the birthday boy

me and Erin- can you tell how hot it was by my runny makeup?

Derek and his brother, Ryan

Ill attempt to explain but you cant judge: last year we started a tradition of always looking for sticks that resemble guns- thus naming them "stick guns"- we had to find one for Dereks birthday, it was only right.

Heather, Karin and Derek

Josh and Kelby

Josh

Karin

Thomas Danielstein

This is what a Real Housewife wears while being an Aggie for the day

2 comments:

A Real Housewife said...

Were there any taken of me and my husband? I'm such a cheater. I haven't even dared look through my million pics yet. I'm actually a little scared to....

Katie Rae Snow said...

Love these! Gig'em!