Sunday, September 13, 2009

A New Friend

Something amazing happened this weekend- I made a new friend! While Derek and I were at his high school reunion, I was introduced to Jennifer- who quickly told me she reads my blog. No, we hadnt met until last night and despite her jokes about being a stalker- it actually made my night! Do all of you get excited about readers too? It just made me feel pretty special and I was happy to know someone out there is entertained by little ol me!


So, without further adieu... I give you Jennifer! I hope she sees this post and doesnt hate me for putting her out on the world wide web.

2 comments:

Organic Meatbag said...

Hooray for Jennifer! I only personally know just a handful of my readers...it would be a thrill to meet some more!

STACEY said...

I love that girl. Jennifer is a total sweetheart!