Sunday, September 20, 2009

29

Yesterday was Dereks birthday, the man I love turned 29 years old and we celebrated in style.

Friday night was date night, my treat! We ate a delicious meal at Ruths Chris Steakhouse in downtown Austin- stuffed our faces with fresh bread, ceaser salad, lobster bisque, gumbo, steaks, mashed potatos, red wine and lots of sweets. Neither of us had tried Ruths before so we were excited to spend such a special occasion in such style.

Dereks actual birthday, Saturday, was spent in Aggieland tailgating, at the game, and then at Northgate. He was happy, in his element and I felt so blessed to be the one on his arm on his special day. He truly is an amazing man and birthdays are just one reason to make such a big deal out of him.

I took a ton of pictures but my laptop seems to be a bit on the outs lately (all sorts of error messages, I may be out of memory and it keeps saying my version of Windows cannot be authenticated). I am so frustrated and feel sick at the very thought of having to shell out a pretty penny for a new one. Its been almost five years since laptop and I have been together so it seems feasible a new one may be in my future... Im just not ready yet.

1 comments:

Annie said...

happy birthday to your man!
sounds like you two had a fabulous weekend celebrating! :)