As of 930 AM I have completed the following tasks: (picture me screaming "GO ME" while twisting my right arm around in Arsenio Hall type fashion)
-Ate a somewhat well balanced breakfast (at 445)- whole wheat eggo, banana and glass of apple juice (two year old much?). Im not normally a big beakfast person but working out makes me super hungry and if I didnt eat this stuff as a precautionary measure, who knows what I would have stopped for on my way home from my meeting.
-Attended a 6 AM company wide meeting that made me want to do two things- fall asleep and put on a parka (the meeting room is obviously set to sub zero).
- Worked out for an hour and a half- treadmill and hand weights- this time, since it was 730 AM I left the garage door open and basked in the wonderful breeze and 80 degree temperature. I also did all of this while watching Tori & Dean which was dvr'd while I was FAST ASLEEP last night at 9 PM. Noting like watching a skinny lady on the tv while you sweat, grunt and cuss your way through a work out.
- Finished reading my latest book: The Blue Diary. So good, such a neat story and I would certainly recommend it to any of you bookworms out there. I currently have six books on my night stand and I have every intention of getting through them all, even if it takes me until my 35th birthday.
And now Im off to pick up a few prescriptions at the store and then you can find me poolside at Kyndalls house. The cleaning lady is coming today so I need to make myself scarce while she works her magic- and I worked on Saturday so I have today off(ish).
Scallops and edamame for dinner tonight!
Hope your Wednesday is off to as nice a start as mine is!
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Super Woman (Today, Anyway)
Posted by Dezzy Lou Where Are You at 9:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Go girl!
You go!! My Wednesday is off to a completely indifferent white bread & cream of wheat level blandness, the kind of day in which I may have to get somebody to frequently come over and taser me out of this walking coma...
You have a cleaning lady?! Can you send her to my house after she's done? hehehe...
I can see you standing up right now giving the Arsenio Hall typical arm salute. Laughing right now.
Please tell Kyndall for me: Meow Meow. Meow Meow.
you go girl with your work out1! isn't it nice to get it over with before the day starts? i rarely do that, but am always happy when i do=)
Post a Comment