Monday, July 6, 2009

Netflix

So I realize I am a few years late with this whole online rental thing but I finally caved and signed up for a netflix account. I will start with the two week free trial and see what I think or if we dont watch movies as much as I think we do. Summers seem to leave us high and dry when it comes to our favorite shows, so why not get hooked on a few more? Sundays typically find me and Derek on the couch more tired than we can put into words, mindlessly watching the tube. Lazy and unhealthy, I know. I figured if nothing else, Sundays will allow us to get our moneys worth out of the subscription.

First in line on my queue? Dexter season one.

5 comments:

Jill said...

mija! you can watch dexter season 1 instantly on your computer with netflix. i joined last week and it's super easy to watch on your laptop or even hook up your laptop to the tv. pretty brilliant and you don't have to wait for it to ship.

A Real Housewife said...

Never heard of Dexter, but I totally love Netflix. We've had it for a 1 1/2 yrs now and haven't had a problem once. We get the one movie at a time option, and can go through two or three movies in a week. They really are they fast with sending you a new one.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Netflix! I watched a couple episodes of Dexter while it was on On Demand, but never stuck with it. It's in my Netflix queue though...probably down at #100!

Anonymous said...

I've had Netflix for a while. I love it so.

Organic Meatbag said...

You know what's strange? AFTER joining Netflix, I watch fewer and fewer movies...hahaha!