Wednesday, July 1, 2009

So Angry

Update: Baby Gurley has been named! Trent Joseph Gurley. Good, strong name.

Just came home from the hospital and my memory card is STILL not working. Not only have I been unable to post any pictures of Sarah and Ryans trip (facebook has been the only success thus far) but now I cant share pictures of Gurley Boy. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

He was so sweet, precious in every way and likes to stick his tongue out. Squeal! His amniotic fluid has worked its way out of his lungs and he seems to be a very happy and healthy baby. As soon as I can, I promise Ill provide photographic evidence.

2 comments:

Organic Meatbag said...

I am STILL sitting here waiting for this "evidence"...hahaha! j/k... hey, how about the weather, huh?!

STACEY said...

Oh fun! He has a name! That is a very good, strong name indeed. I like it. Yes, you’ll have to post pics as soon as you can. I’m glad to hear he’s doing good.