Hello World- Here I am: Baby Boy Gurley- I weigh 8 lbs 9 oz and measure 20 inches long. I have been having a little trouble breathing and need some extra prayers and positive thoughts. My Mom and Dad think I may have swallowed some mucus that the Dr's will need to get out, but after being on a little oxygen, I should be just fine!
While I dont yet have a name, I cannot wait to meet all my extended aunts and uncles out there! Here is to my visit from Dez this evening!
4 comments:
How adorable!!! Is he doing better? I hope they agree on a name quick. He's too precious.
awe he's so adorable!
Oh my goodness he is adorable! Thanks for posting a picture! I’ve been wondering all day how they were doing. So are things better with baby boy? Keep us posted.
precious baby! hope he is doing better!
Post a Comment