Thursday, July 16, 2009

Oops

I may or may not have stayed at the pool WAY too long yesterday and burned myself to a crisp. I typically have skin that tans very easily so when I put sunblock on, it usually feels pretty silly. Yes, of course I put some on yesterday and even reapplied- but I guess this summer had something else in mind for me. It tried to turn me into bacon. My chest and shoulders are pretty bad, as are my legs all the way up to my bum/hips.

I am currently all greased up with Hemp Body Butter and its helping- but all I can think about is how on earth Ill get a sports bra on and how the level 10 incline on the treadmill wont make me want to cry...

Also, so many of you out there have talked about the 30 day shred- where can I get my greasy, sunburned hands on a copy?

Ive inserted a picture of myself in twenty years if I keep getting this burned (thats my horrified grandson with me):

7 comments:

The Joiners said...

I got The Shred at Walmart- you can get it at Target too!

lesli said...

seconding the joiners ~ i got mine at wal*mart & it was only $9, but then the jillian craze hit and last i saw it was $13 at target.

i've been doing no more trouble zones and it's really good too!

Organic Meatbag said...

The Sun is a wicked, wicked Harpy queen... heal up, my friend...

mrs. thompson said...

i very much recommend the 30 day shred, it is an AWESOME video

Anonymous said...

I've seen that picture one too many times. It scares me.

Jill said...

i've been hearing all about this shred thing too! i can't decide if i should start because i'm afraid i'll be addicted like these other people...then again, being addicted to working out probably isn't a bad thing!

Katie Rae Snow said...

Hope you dont peel!