So Im pretty much heartbroken at the season premiere of John and Kate Plus 8. Seriously, who would have ever believed when they first came onto the scene that they would come to this point in their marriage/family life? They seemed so focused on their marriage, their family and making it all work.
Not only do I feel for the parents, but I feel for all those precious kids- at least it seems that Mady and Cara have stepped it up to help out and do their share. I just really hoped that John and Kate would sit down and straighten this whole media mess out- but that was so not the case.
I will try to keep the faith that with time they will work all of this out and they can stay one big happy family, but if you saw the episode Im talking about, you know thats not very likely.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Little To No Hope
Posted by Dezzy Lou Where Are You at 8:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I've got dibs on adopting Aidan. He's my absolute favorite. I, too, have lost faith. Pretty sure they're headed for splitsville.
so sad, I agree. I totally think it's done too. It looked like he doesn't even live there anymore. So sad for those kids, but when there is no more love between the parents, what do you do?
awww you're awesome!! that a lovely cake!
Post a Comment