Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Great Eight

What is it about being tagged on someone elses blog that makes me feel loved? Allison was so kind as to include me on her most recent blog, and because Ive been too busy working all week rather than living my life- Im going to participate, it gives you guys something to read, right?

1. Mention the person who tagged you.
2. Complete the list of 8's.
3. Tag eight of your wonderful bloggy friends!

8 things I look forward to:
1. celebrating two wonderful years with Derek tomorrow
2. having Erin and Aaron in town for the long weekend
3. sloshball (Brents birthday celebration) Saturday
4. meeting Allenas little bundle of joy
5. flying to Colorado in June and having the time off from work
6. SARAH being in Austin!
7. pay day
8. lunch at Moonshine in 2 hours

8 things I did yesterday:
1. attended a 630 AM sales meeting
2. drove all over town meeting accounts (I feel like I like in my car now)
3. set up a happy hour through work at one of said accounts
4. got a migraine
5. threw up from migraine
6. played with my new Garmin (which Derek so generously took with him to work today)
7. played with my new watch
8. ate a 478,927,598,875,894 calorie dinner

8 things I wish I could do:
1. fly
2. make ridiculous amounts of money
3. convince Derek its time for another dog
4. sleep later in the mornings (especially Tuesdays)
5. be naturally thin and possibly grow 3 more inches
6. travel more
7. cook ridiculously well like Janet Bohls
8. know that I make a difference somehow and in some way

8 shows I watch:
1. Greys Anatomy
2. Desperate Housewives (though its getting a bit ridiculous)
3. The Hills
4. Jon & Kate Plus 8 (ditto on the awkward)
5. Gossip Girl
6. One Tree Hill
7. Greek (so precious)
8. LOST

8 bloggers I tag:
Erin
Allena
Sarah
Velma
Katie
Stacey
Heather
Jill (who I think has already done this one)