As if she wasnt already generous enough, Jill gave me another blog award! With this award you're supposed to pick 6 blog friends who you think could be your friend in real (non-blog) life. Im going to have to agree that these were all pretty much no-brainers because they're some of my favorite blogs to read, they make me laugh and sometimes make me feel more human/normal. Having said all of that, some of the people whose blogs I stalk are my friends in real life so Im going to pick only people I dont know IRL (in real life).
And without further delay and in no particular order:
Kate who is so devoted to her blog, all things fashion and paper, she seems so sweet and I have no doubt we would hit it off in the real world.
Im going to tag Jill back, because shes amazing, a terrific pen pal, we have a TON in common and because she makes me laugh every time I read her blog.
Megan, because she too goes to weddings almost every weekend of her life like we do, she shares her struggles and her triumphs and does it all with class.
Amanda and Allison, despite growing up in the same city with friends in common, I have not ever hung out with either of them in person- I sometimes catch myself reading either of their blogs thinking it wouldnt be a far cry from things I think/say/write about. It was these two that inspired me to start blogging as well, so thanks for that. (How offensive is it that I lumped you both into one?!)
Mrs. Jetplane also makes it onto my list- she seems so down to earth and real. I always enjoy reading about her adventures and feel very confident we could have a fun time together.
So there you go, readers, these are my pretend friends- which are yours?!
2 comments:
Ha ha don't worry- we are used to being lumped in as one person, and our blogs are pretty much the same, so no offense taken :) And THANKS for the great honor of receiving this award!!
0% offensive - we're used to it :) One of these days when Amanda is in town, let's go get coffee and become real-life friends!
Post a Comment