Anyone seen that terrible movie? If not, DONT.
I bought a blackberry last week- as in Friday. I am never at a desk (except right now) and virtually work from my car and was starting to feel a bit detached from society. I.E. from facebook, people.com, perez, all these blogs, and of course the ever present email. So, it only made sense that I step into this century and join the current more up to date phone users.
And how am I rewarded for such a selfish act? My cat spilled water on it this morning at 630 AM during which I was actually supposed to be sleeping in (at least that was my plan). Its currently sitting in a bowl of rice, battery and sim card detached. Please all of you out there, pray that I didnt spend all that money to have happiness for a short five days. I have done all the research and repairs I can at this point, and supposedly its possible it will come back to life.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Just My Luck (sans Lindsay Lohan)
Posted by Dezzy Lou Where Are You at 11:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your phone is sitting in a bowl of rice? Is there some magic trick I don't know about, because if so I'll use it on my ipod.....
my sister did that the other day! ok, not the cat spilling water part, her friend actually spilled a beer. but she was like "yeah i'm just hanging out with my phone in some rice." i was like wtf!? apparently it worked for her so i'm crossing my fingers it works for you!!
I hope your phone wasn't fried. I love mine. It's attached to my right hand.
Post a Comment