Monday, May 18, 2009

Gut and Heart Wrenching

Is anyone else feeling a bit queasy at the gossip and rumor mill spinning out of control around the Gosselin family? Im curious to learn what is true and what has been fabricated for money and attention... does anyone have their hands on the latest issue of People that Kate interviewed for? Anyone even care as much as I do?

4 comments:

Katie Rae Snow said...

I think they've turned out just like the rest of the celebrities.

A Real Housewife said...

i bought it on friday....i'll bring it this weekend. it sounds like they've been having these issues for months now...almost like renewing their vows last fall was a joke. the article definitely only has kate's side to the story. i'd like to hear what jon has to say about her--if she has driven him away. kate does say that the idea of divorce is a reality.

Unknown said...

OMG! I love this family! I really hope the issue of US Weekly I got was 'untrue' (and yes, I'm ashamed to admit I read that magazine). Let me know what you find out. Oh, I hope they make it! Can you even fathom having 8 kids as a single mom?!?

mrs. thompson said...

yes, sadly it seems its all true.
I feel like a loser being so into it. But, in my US Weekly it said theyve been having problems for months, I watched Kate on Rachel Ray, and she kinda ignored the questions, her main answer is they do everything for their children.. so ya.
Then on Good Morning America, her brother, who had been on the show before, came out and said 6 months ago Kate said she wanted a divorce.. so its all crazyness. And I hate it!!

sooo. how are you!? :)