I am. For another dog. Guilty as Charged. I want Molly to have a friend on the days that Derek and I both work late, on Aggie game days when were gone from sun up to sun down and at night so she has someone to snuggle with. Is that too much to ask for a sweet pup like her?
I will promise you all one thing right here and right now- they will NEVER sport haircuts like these:

And with that promise I want tell you who I met yesterday. Anyone remember Bachelor Brad? The bachelor that picked no one?
While working on Thursday, I rode with a fellow salesman through his downtown route. As luck should have it, we happened upon a bar that Brad (and his twin brother) own together and he was there checking on freshly installed tile and was kind enough to introduce himself. It took everything I had to not mention his fifteen minutes of fame but ultimately, I succeeded and walked away without any sort of embarrassing groveling on my part. A Plus for me!
1 comments:
You should get a doggy door so she does not have to be in a crate all day. That's what I'm doing in my new place. We've tried it before and it works like a charm!
Post a Comment