Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What Does Love Mean To You?

To me, it was Sunday that brought a whole new definition to me. I was running late to yoga and Derek was watching me scurry around to try to get out the door. I went into the closet to change clothes and when I came out he was beaming with pride. He had gotten my frozen water bottle out of the freezer and into my car, put a glass of ice water in my cup holder and started the engine- with the AC blasting and the windows rolled down to air out the stale 100+ degree weather.

THAT’S love- at least that’s what it was to me on Sunday.

6 comments:

d.a.r. said...

That is true love :)

Allena said...

I'd say he's a keeper!

Sarah Ann said...

So sweet :)

A Real Housewife said...

"how long is my grace period?" ;)

amy said...

Aww, that is so sweet!

Kelly @ turned UP to ELEVEN! said...

eeee - so sweet! ox