Did any of you watch Ally McBeal back when it originally aired? I did and Ive started to wonder how I ever understood the humor, the heartache and the characters. The show is not only hilarious, but its heartfelt, complicated and addicting.
I decided to take it all in a second time via Netflix and have loved every single minute of it. I have to say my absolute favorite character (all over again) is John Cage. His quirks have found me laughing out loud several times over and rewinding just so I can make sure Derek catches them.
Im almost sad to be so close to being finished with it again!
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Ally McBeal
Posted by Dezzy Lou Where Are You at 7:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
maybe i'll add this to our netflix, too. i never watched this show before.
I haven't watched it either, but plan to eventually.
I watched episodes here and there when it was on. I am planning on watching all the seasons on netflix coming up soon, as soon as I finish six feet under.
YES! I loved this show and you I think were the only one that got what I meant or at least commented about it when I said "I like a fresh bowl". I adored this show and miss it now that it's gone.
Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go imitate the naked baby dancing! ox
p.s. what was her 'theme' song again?
Post a Comment