Sunday, July 11, 2010

All About Cabo

We leave for Cabo in 6 days. Im so excited I could burst. What does this matter to you? It doesn’t, but what you might be interested to know is that I have been on a crazy kick of working out in anticipation of the bikini filled week. For example? Today I went to a 90 minute hot yoga class and hopped on my treadmill when I got home for 4 miles. Anyone else believe I can lose 30 pounds by Friday night? No? Don’t rub it in. My legs feel like they weigh 100 pounds each and my feet feel like they could fall off. I have sweat gallons over the last few days and have drank my weight in water.

Im anxious to pack and anxious to lay poolside for days on end- my main focus being on my tan. Im sad to leave our dogs and will worry about the well being of my Nannie while Im out of the country. Ive got lots of good books Ive been saving for the occasion and will no doubt share them all with preggo Erin as we show off our bellies to all of Cabo. Hers will probably still be smaller than mine even after I kill myself everyday until we leave. Sigh.

3 comments:

A Real Housewife said...

don't count on it......mine seems bigger every time i wake up now. i'll still be rocking the bikinis poolside. lucky you. ;)

Katie Rae Snow said...

Seriously, just walk outside and you'll sweat a million gallons. Or better yet, do some yard work or organize the garage... I speak from experience ;)

Sarah said...

Awwww! So happy for you to be going away to Cabo but a little sad you wont be here!! :( Have a wonderful time my sweet!!!